7.03.2013

{inspired} miami

So, I'm not going to give you the full run-down on all my May/June travels, but I did want to share a few photos of my trip to Miami with you all. Mostly because I was pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoyed it! :)

See, I have a long list of places I'd like to visit someday and Miami was most decidedly not on that list. In fact, I just don't really enjoy Florida all that much. So hot. So humid.

But of course I'm not going to say no when work offers to send me to conference in sunny Miami for a week! We stayed right on Miami Beach at the Fontainebleau, which was AMAZING. Omg. The pools! The palm trees! The gorgeous interiors! 

For some unknown reason I was upgraded to small suite, which had the most amazing views from my balcony. Above is if I looked to the right. Below is if I looked to the left. Gorgeous!


I also took a little time to explore the beach, since I was there. I took a quick sunrise walk on morning (top photo) and came across so many people who .... were just getting home from the clubs. Hahaha! Sadly, my week wasn't THAT exciting :)

But I also took a nice evening stroll down to South Beach and the Art Deco district. 

Sadly, by the time I got to all the amazing art deco buildings it was too dark to take decent photos. But, in general, I loved all the architecture along the beach. So fancy, gorgeous, classy.




Friends, I hope you have a fantastic 4th of July weekend! Enjoy all the celebrations! :)

1 comment:

  1. FRIEND! These photos are so very GORGEOUS! You do amazing work! Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)